Terms and Conditions of Sale
- By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver or sell you alcohol if we are unsure of this.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are subject to availability and sometimes we run out of stock between you placing an order and it being sent out. Where specific goods are no longer available we will contact you and arrange an alternative to the same value of higher, a slight delay in delivery while we receive more stock, or a refund, this will be whichever is most agreeable to you.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- We reserve the right to change the prices and offers on our website at any time.
- The prices on our website should always be correct however, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If an error is found after you have placed an order we will either contact you and ask if you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- For orders of all items we normally guarantee delivery within three days of your order except where indicated. If this is not possible we will contact you to make alternative arrangements.
- Mainland UK delivery (with the exception of the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland) is £9.50 per order. Free delivery on orders over £200.
- Free local delivery – please contact us for details.
- Delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and Europe are available, please call for prices.
- In some instances the vintage and ABV rate of our stock may be different from those shown on the website. By placing an order you accept that the vintage supplied may be different to the one advertised.
- Images of bottles are for illustrative purposes only. Labels change frequently and may differ on your order to that shown on the website.
- We will always provide a full refund or replacement for any wines, beers or spirits that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The goods must be returned to us and we will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- Tickets for events are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by us.
- Gift vouchers can be bought for purchasing any product from Liquid Indulgence.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the issue date.
- If your purchase is for less than the value of the gift voucher then the money will be stored on the gift voucher to be used against another order until the full value of the gift voucher is used.
- Lost or stolen gift vouchers cannot be replaced.
Cancellations and complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel your order all monies will be refunded to your card less the cost of delivery and returning the order to us. The goods will need returned to us in merchantable condition before we can refund the card.
- In the unusual event of a complaint please contact us via email at Please include your order number and the reason for your complaint. We always take complaints seriously, therefore all complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 48 hours. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior member of the team at Liquid Indulgence Ltd.
This website is operated by Liquid Indulgence Ltd. Registered address:21 Back Lane South, Wheldrake, York, YO19 6DT. Tel. 01904 488228, Email . Registered in England, registration number: 07463685 VAT No: 319427494, AWRS: XTAW00000104814 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.